don’t tell me you don’t have a dedicated stationery filing cabinet in your home. oh, just me? well you mightn’t be that obsessed but we all love stationery—and we love customisable stationery even more.
my favourite online stationery shop, Paperless Post, was launched in 2009 to “prove that communication could be personal and well-designed regardless of the medium”. from paper cards to digital save-the-dates, there are literally thousands of options, including collaborations with designers like kate spade new york, Jonathan Adler and Rifle Paper Co.
lots of designs are even free! check out Paperless Posts’ gorgeous invitations and other products for your next event—or just because.
—this post is in collaboration with Paperless Post
a quick hello to share some news about my new blog: Adventuring & Things.
if you’re into travel and lifestyle come and check it out!
this photo is the best i came back from belgium with. bruges is stunningly beautiful, but you’ll just have to believe me.
my tips for visiting paris:
- go out of season to avoid the crowds
- wear comfortable shoes & walk as much as you can (we covered almost 100km on our most recent trip, in february!)
- treat yourself to hot chocolate & a cake at angelina on the rue de rivoli
- but also hunt down bargains at a brocante
- take an umbrella, because the weather can be unpredictable
- try to speak french—they really won’t hold it against you if your pronunciation isn’t spot-on
- you can’t take too many photos
see more on my travel blog.